Wednesday, January 22, 2020




Hello, everyone!
I hope you had a great weekend!  I was in Orlando for a conference with the NEA, but I did manage to see Jack Hanna while waiting for my flight :) . 


We have many students out sick today :(  I hope your first grader feels better soon!!!  We miss everyone!

I thought you might like to see a video and a photo from Music and P.E. last week; I'll try to get to our other specials this week so you can see what it looks like when we go to those classes.




Next week:
-Green folders and homework menus are due on Monday.
-Eagle News are due on Monday.
-Library books are due on Thursday each week.
-We'll have Sharing on Monday.
-I will send home book orders today-please return or order online by Friday (Jan 31).  Our class online code is H63NZ.

Congratulations to our friends who were invited to the Reading Celebration on Friday for reading 1000 minutes! :D

On Friday, February 14, the kids will exchange Valentines if they wish.  If your child chooses to do Valentines, please be sure he/she has one for each classmate.  We cannot distribute Valentines with food/candy.  I'll send a class list in Friday's Eagle News.

Have a super week!
Becca