Friday, October 25, 2019

Happy Friday, everyone!

It's definitely feeling more like autumn!  We learned all about bats and spiders this week, and many of our trees around the school no longer have their beautiful leaves.  The kids are very excited about Halloween and the WPS Fall Festival this weekend!

Apparently, my schedule was not yet launched in PTCFast; here is a screenshot of the conference schedule for November.  I have emailed the office and the schedule should be open on Monday for you to sign up.  I'm including this so you can start thinking about which times might work for you:



We had our first evacuation-to-WMS drill this morning.  The kids did a great job following directions and getting to/from the other building quickly and quietly.

Our Guidance lesson this week with Mrs. Patch was really fun!  She talked with us about Respect and what it means to be respectful.

Next week, we will have our first Mystery Reader!  :D  We will also walk up to WHS on Friday morning for a Cultural Arts Assembly.

Stay warm!  I heard many big plans for pumpkin carving and costume making this weekend!  I will be presenting at the Maine Education Association conference and wrapping up the last weekend of my play.  I hope you all have a wonderful end-of-October!
Becca