Thursday, October 10, 2019

Hello!
The kids are very excited for their long weekend! This week, we learned about a couple of other math applications we will be using in first grade, Sumdog and Prodigy.  Other learning included Fire Safety, Estimating, a STEM lesson on chromatography, and understanding our schema and making inferences.  Wow!

One extra-special thing that happened this week was the arrival of our new classmate, Narjis!  Welcome, Narjis and family!




Please return the reading books and the homework menu on Tuesday-I have the new and improved home reading/homework folders all ready to go at last! :D

I took Kola and Darla for this extra-long weekend-I'll send the kids some updates as the weekend progresses!

Book orders were submitted and should be here in about a week!

Have an amazing weekend!  My play opens tomorrow night and I have plans to finish cleaning the basement and work in our classroom.  I hope you get some extra special time with your family!
:)
Becca