Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

Today's leader is...Peter Rabbit!  He is another Beatrix Potter character!  If you haven't heard his story before, check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_LeUSA-qIg



Today is March 25, 2020.

Peter and Darla learned some new words today in French: ☕🎂🍪

coffee: café (ka-FAY)
cake: gâteau (gah-TOE)
milk: lait (lay)

Try these:

Fix Mrs. Cole's Sentences

1. do you like chocolate cake I prefer vanilla

2. he gave me a cookie may I have some milk

Scrambled Sentences

1. care Who a would sandwich for?

2. not I'm right now. hungry

Today's Math Challenge! 🍪

Remember, you can draw a picture or use beans/coins/buttons/etc. to help you!

There were 18 cookies in the package.  If two kids shared them equally, how many would each one get?

Extra challenge: If there were 18 cookies in the package, and three kids shared them equally, how many would each one get?

Virtual Field Trip: Dutch Hollow Farm  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-FQsNH0fXI

I grew up helping my grandparents on their farm!  We had Holstein cows, ducks, and lots of vegetable gardens.  I also kept my pony there. Here's a picture of me and my brother, David:
Have a great day!  Do you have lots of plans for today?
Love,
Mrs. Cole